For whatever floats your boat.
Power down or sail in to the world-class marina and you’ll discover your every need is quietly catered for. With personal berthing assistance and premier facilities, it offers over 226 moorings for all vessels including superyachts. Awarded five gold anchors for the category of residential harbour-estate marinas along with a level 3 Clean Marina accreditation, you’ll disembark directly into Sanctuary Cove’s Marine Village, where specialty stores, restaurants and cafes line the water’s edge.
The Marina MapView Here
- The Sanctuary Cove Marina is expanding and during dredging and construction there will be some restrictions in place.
- Our day visitor berths have moved. To dock for the day or to make an overnight booking please phone (07) 5577 6069.
- Dredging commences Wednesday 18th September. A silt curtain has been installed across the northern end of the basin area, so no vessels can access this area, plus the northern entrance to the basin is closed to vessel access.
- Access to the Harbour Master Office has changed. There is temporary access via Pier F.
- The main point of entry into the marina is now just the southern entrance, closest to the fuel dock and marina office.
- The Harbourmaster Jetty is also scheduled for demolition, week commencing 30th September, around this time the fuel dock will be closed for a few days.
- The Helipad will be closed as from 21st September.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Sanctuary Cove Marina Expansion
SANCTUARY COVE MARINA EXPANSION PROGRAM
The award-winning Sanctuary Cove Marina is set to undergo a major expansion, with 66 cutting-edge berths to the marina, including an Australian first with covered berths.
Stock up on supplies, freshen up, or fill up at The Harbour Master’s jetty. Everything a boatie needs is available including fresh seafood straight from the trawler on selected Fridays through to Sundays (until sold out) to a supermarket to restock your vessel. Security patrols are 24 hours a day; seven days a week on both land and water, and water taxis and ferries service the area. (07) 5577 6069
- Free Day Visitor Mooring (Gates open 6am and close at 11pm)
- 24 hour Fuel
- Marine Amenities
- Marine Security
- Waterfront Cafés and Restaurants
- 24 hour Bait Vending Machine
Casual and permanent berth options are available in wide double-pens. Fresh water and power are available to all berths. Multihulls, superyachts, visiting boat owners and crews are all welcome. Call (07) 5577 6069 for pricing or email email@example.com .
Permanent Berth Holders
Join the Sanctuary Cove Marina’s Platinum Membership for access to a host of benefits and privileges at Sanctuary Cove. Berth your vessel at Sanctuary Cove Marina and enjoy the ultimate resort lifestyle through our new membership packages. Rounds of golf at one of Australia’s top-rated championship courses, membership at the Sanctuary Cove Country Club and access to the InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort facilities are just some of the perks available to long-term berth holders as part of the program.
Mobile Boat Washing
Sanctuary Cove berth holders can access mobile boat washing, a luxury mobile boat washing service that comes to your vessel via the water.
Based here in the Marina they deliver a premium wash & wax to every part of your boat, including the waterside and bow without the need to rotate your boat or start the engines.
Exclusive Marina Berthing Exchange Program
If you are a permanent guest of Abell Point, Sanctuary Cove, Soldiers Point, Empire Marina Bobbin Head or Gladesville Bridge Marinas, your complimentary club membership allows you reciprocal berthing at the other premier award winning marinas, at no extra cost.
When you decide when and where you would like to travel simply contact the marina manager where you are a permanent guest and all the arrangements will be made for you. It’s that easy.
NEED DRY STORAGE?
Sanctuary Cove Storage offers a secure, open-air facility for the storage of your boats and jet-skis. The fully fenced site is monitored by Sanctuary Cove Security Services and features 24/7 CCTV surveillance. Hassel free self-parking access to your designated bay is available 24/7 via a swipe pass at the security gate on Edgecliff Drive.
Marina Social Event
Sanctuary Cove Marina Berth Holders Pool Party
Friday 8th March
Located alongside the picturesque surrounds of Sanctuary Cove, the Marina enables direct access to the Pacific Ocean via the protected waterways of the Gold Coast Broadwater (without height restrictions) and the Coomera River.
International Boat Show
If your business is boating, or if you simply have a passion for anything on water then don’t miss the marine event of the year. Join more than 40,000 visitors from around Australia and the world to explore an aquatic playground showcasing the very latest that the marine industry has to offer. Visit website