CHRISTMAS WIN A TRIP TO THE SNOW TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the promotion, entrants accept these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Mulpha Sanctuary Cove Pty Ltd, ABN 58 098 660 041 of Jabiru House, Masthead Way, Sanctuary Cove, Queensland, Australia 4212.
- The promotional period begins at 0900 AEST on Thursday 29 November 2018 and concludes at 1700 AEST on Wednesday 26 December 2018.
- Entry is open to all Queensland residents over 18 years of age. Entry must be by an individual, not a company or other organization. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter or any agencies, firms and/or companies associated with the promotion (including suppliers of the prizes) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Additional entries will void a valid entry.
- There is one (1) major prize only, to the retail value of $9500 and which includes: Return flights for four (4) people to Sydney ex. Brisbane or Coolangatta, car hire (intermediate level) for five days, 4 nights’ accommodation for four people at Marritz Hotel, Perisher in 1 x Deluxe Room which includes cooked breakfasts and 3 course dinner daily, and lift pass and ski hire for four days for four people. There are three (3) runners up prizes: $250 gift voucher for Marine Village Sanctuary Cove; $250 Gift Voucher from Harry’s Jeans; $250 gift voucher from Carts N Parts.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The winners must be aged 18 years or over. The Promoter reserves the right to change any prize to one that is similar and of the same or greater value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable. The prizes must be used within the validity period as specified by the prize contributor.
- Blackout dates for travel include 7th – 21st July 2019 and 18th – 25th August 2019.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must correctly guess what item is in the Christmas Gift Box located outside Jabiru House, Sanctuary Cove based on the clue provided. For an entry to be valid, entrants must during the promotional period:
- complete and submit the entry form, including completing the following required fields – first and last name, email address, postcode, daytime telephone number;
- accept these terms and conditions by ticking the relevant box on the entry form; and
- correctly identify the item inside the Christmas Gift Box in the relevant field on the entry form.
If an entrant does not supply all the required information, their entry will be deemed invalid.
- The prize draws will take place on Friday 4 January, 2019, 0900 AEST at Jabiru House, Sanctuary Cove.
- If only one entrant correctly identifies the item inside the Christmas Gift Box located outside Jabiru House, Sanctuary Cove, their entry will be the only entry in the prize draw. If more than one entrant correctly identifies the item inside the Christmas Gift Box, the winners of the prizes will be chosen by random draw from the valid entries. If no entrant correctly identifies the item inside the Christmas Gift Box, the winners of the prizes will be chosen by random draw from all of the entries which would have been valid if they had correctly identified the item inside the Christmas Gift Box.
- The winners will be contacted by phone and/or email, and will also be announced on The Marine Village Sanctuary Cove facebook page. If an entrant selected as a winner cannot be reached by Friday 18 January 2019, their entry will be deemed invalid.
- In the event that an entrant selected as a winner is unable to be contacted or does not claim their prize by Friday 18 January 2019, a second chance draw will be conducted, subject to any written directions given by the Queensland lotteries regulator. The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. The winners of any second chance or further draw will be contacted by phone and/or email, and will also be announced on The Marine Village Sanctuary Cove facebook page. The prizes will remain the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner.
- Redemption of the major prize is through liaison with a representative from the Promoter and the major prize must be used before 30 September 2019.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies any rights under the Australian Consumer Law or other applicable law. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or any personal injury suffered or sustained, by any person arising in any way out of or in connection with the promotion, the awarding or provision of any prize or the use of or participation in any prize, except for any liability which by law cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information, and may disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and related bodies corporate, and, as required, to the Queensland lotteries regulator, in order to conduct, administer and publicise the promotion. Winners’ names may be published as required under relevant lottery legislation.