Sanctuary Cove Valentines Gift Ideas
20 January 2021
Are you ready for the most romantic day of the year? Sunday 14th of February is just around the corner, so to help you turn on the romance, we have put together a list of gift ideas at Sanctuary Cove to show your Valentine how much you love them!
- Red roses are the ultimate Valentine’s Day gift with the flower representing romance, love and beauty. Choose the traditional long-stemmed red roses for your loved one, with some handmade chocolates from Village Flower Emporium. Or visit instore to create your own special bouquet.
- Whoever said diamonds are a girl’s best friends clearly have not seen all the beautiful jewellery at Amore Fine Jewellery. This year treat your Valentine to a beautiful and unique piece from their dazzling collection, whether it be diamond, pearl, topaz or aquamarine, or work with the talented team to create a bespoke custom piece of jewellery!
- They say you should “wear perfume whenever you want to be kissed”. A select range of fragrances from international luxury fragrance house, Amouage is now available at Sanctuary Cove exclusively at Soho Girl. Treat your loved one to a beautiful Amouage scent that defines avant-garde opulence. Our favourite is Love Tuberose – the poetic romance of this floral gourmand tuberose tells the story of unrequited love.
- From Harry’s Emporium you will find a gorgeous Flower Box Fragrance gift package that guarantees to leave even the most selective individuals speechless. Three hand-poured, luxurious and substantial home fragrance products are contained within a gift box. Visit instore for the extended range of luxurious products in the Flower Box range.
- Not after a gift but still wanting to celebrate the most romantic day of the year. Nothing says romance like a dining waterfront at one of the beautiful Sanctuary Cove restaurants. Indulge in a seafood platter at George’s Paragon, treat yourself to the finest seasonal ingredients at Jonez on Food or salivate over an Italian feast at
- They say French is the language of love and if French doesn’t come fluently to you then Champagne is the next best thing! Spoil your loved one with a bottle of the finest bubbly from Corkers Cellars. Whether you like a bottle of Bollinger, Piper, Mumm or Moet, you need to look no further than the fine wine merchants at Corkers!
- Give your loved on a gift to allow them to indulge themselves not just on Valentine’s day but for the weeks following! Chempro Chemist have a beautiful Natio Spa package available all packed up in a gorgeous straw beach bag! This range of natural Australian beauty products is the perfect gift for the one you love.
- If your Valentine is one of a kind, then Sanctuary Antiques is the place for you! Showcasing a beautiful range of vintage and classic jewellery not to be found anywhere else and unique antiques and collectables you are sure to find a treasure for your treasure!
- Everyone loves a little bit of pampering and so you cannot go wrong with a sumptuous hamper from Cabana Store. Our favourite is the ‘Bubbly Lover & Pamper Luxury Gift Hamper’ containing a Bubbly Lover pack with two champagne glasses, coasters and herbal infuse satches, a SALUS heat pack, soap and face cloth and a beautiful little arrangement of dry flowers. All of this is wrapped up in a hat box decorated with a bow and ‘With love’ card!
- Still unsure about how to spoil the one you love. How about giving them gift of choice with a Sanctuary Cove Marine Village Gift Card. A Sanctuary Cove Gift Card your Valentine to buy that special something they had her eye on or treat themselves to a special day out!
Back to Articles