Sanctuary Cove is closely monitoring COVID-19 and the advice of state and national health authorities in relation to infectious diseases.
To protect others and when visiting The Village you must:
- Practise good hygiene
- Stay home if you are unwell
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet
- Cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Practise physical distancing – stay more than 1.5 metres apart
- Follow the limits for public gatherings
- Understand how to self-isolate if you need to
Sanctuary Cove is focused on encouraging the health and sustainability of our local community, and more than ever, it’s so important to shop locally and continue supporting these local businesses with your patronage.
The health and safety of our customers and retailers is our highest priority. Increased cleaning measures continue to be in place for all public facilities. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and keep visitors to The Marine Village informed by following the advice and guidelines of health officials and the Australian Government.
For the most up-to-date information, please visit: https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/government-actions/roadmap-to-easing-queenslands-restrictions