As per direct advice from the Government, some restrictions have been eased within Queensland which come into affect from 11.59pm 15 May 2020. These are based on the conditions that social distancing and hygiene are maintained, you remain within 150km of your home, and gatherings of up to 10 people are allowed outdoors, public spaces and parks.
- Retail shopping is open for business.
- Dining venues are permitted to have 10 people at any one time dining in, they will also continue trading with takeaway and delivery.
- Hairdressers, beauty therapy and nail salons are open (with COVID SAFE checklist).
- People can Jet ski or go boating for pleasure.
- Outdoor gyms are permitted for up to 1o people.
Sanctuary Cove is focused on encouraging the health and sustainability of our local community, and more than ever, it’s so important to shop locally and continue supporting these local businesses with your patronage.
The health and safety of our customers and retailers is our highest priority. Increased cleaning measures continue to be in place for all public facilities. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and keep visitors to The Marine Village informed by following the advice and guidelines of health officials and the Australian Government.
THE MARINE VILLAGE IS OPEN
|Lee’s IGA Supermarket||Open 6.00am – 8.00pm|
|Sanctuary Cove Chempro Pharmacy||Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm|
|Sanctuary Cove Medical Centre||Monday to Thursday 8.00am – 5.30pm|
Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
|Sanctuary Cove News and Post Office||Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm|
|Champions Hair Beauty Day Spa||Monday – Friday 9am to 5.30pm|
Thursday – 9am to 6.00pm
Saturday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
|Corker Cellars||Open 12.00pm – 6.00pm|